From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Laurence Bates
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 12:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] exchange calendar

We start to see this every time that daylight savings time comes around.  It
makes sense when you think it through since repeat scheduled events that
span a daylight saving transition do need something to happen to them.  If
the change occurred at the actual daylight saving transition then it
wouldn't be a problem but the timing is off.