We have a few servers that we would like to keep off the network <no physical path to the outside world) but would like to sync time somehow.  We are thinking about an Atomic Time Clock (getting its time from radio signal) that’s equipped with an Ethernet port and an NTP server.

Any comments, questions and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

Firmin Charlot, ITIL, MCSE, A+, Information Systems Manager

Michigan State University - Student Services

Educational and Support Services   162 Student Services Building   East Lansing, MI 48824
[log in to unmask]  (517) 432-7541
Submit technical requests at https://help.ess.msu.edu/