Hi
First of,
Please stop wasting time on the profane emails, it fills up my in box with unnecessary emails. And i don't have the time to deal with that.
Water under the bridge, move on !
Second, just started reading about this subject and it's scary.
We need to unite, make up a standard letter and have everybody sign and (e) mail it to those in power. Not just involve your farmer friends but customers, friends and family.
Get some media attention going via the net and the airwaves.
This subject is in need of public awareness. (that's my view).
Their should be a smart person in this list who can organize this.
Let's talk about that.
Have a great day.

Chris Reijmerink,
Kismet Organics.

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html