From: Alice D Churukian <[log in to unmask]>
Date: March 6, 2009 9:29:35 AM GMT-05:00
To: Julie Libarkin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: job postings on the list

Hi Julie,

Here's the ad.  It is probably what you have seen, but I thought we should try again.  I'm non-tt, and not thrilled about it, but the UNC-BEST program is getting really good press within the UNC system - all the way up to our president.  The likelihood that the program will continue is very strong - even in this economy.  If you would, please direct any questions to me when you post.  I'm happy to talk about the program.

Thanks,

Alice

Julie Libarkin
Assistant Professor, Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Dept. of Geological Sciences & Division of Science and Math Education
Michigan State University
206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824
517-355-8369