From: GEOEDUCATION RESEARCH INTEREST GROUP [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julie Libarkin
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 10:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: List of geocognition and geoscience education research graduate programs

All:

I have been promising to post a list of geocog/geoed research
programs. I finally finished it! You can access the list at:

https://www.msu.edu/~libarkin/ListofGeocogGeoedPrograms.html

If you have any additions, either new programs to list or descriptions
of programs listed, just let me know. I did not have links for every
program, so I made my best guess as to the appropriate link. I can
easily change these, as well.

Take care
Julie

Julie Libarkin
Assistant Professor, Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Dept. of Geological Sciences & Division of Science and Math Education
Michigan State University
206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824
517-355-8369