Transana is also very cool; you can do some nice linking of actual audio with transcriptions:

http://www.transana.org/

My group has been playing around with NVivo and Transana, and we haven't found one to be better than the other - it really depends on what the use will be. I think NVivo is better if there are thousands of codes that need to be interlinked (such as with ethnographic research)