Greetings Friends,

I am writing to advise you all that contributors and manuscripts are still being solicited for a GSA Special Papers volume titled, "Qualitative Inquiry in Geoscience Education Research." This message is to remind potential contributors that the deadline for abstract submission to this volume is 28 March 2009.

We would love to have your abstract! This is a special opportunity for the geoscience education community to participate in describing their applications of qualitative methods to geoscience education/geocognition research, as well as complete qualitative studies. This volume will be the first of its kind, and we hope it will become a key reference in the literature for future workers exploring qualitative inquiry.

Complete information and instructions in PDF format can be downloaded here. (http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/files/extranet/docs/CTL/GSA-SP_call_for_papers.pdf)

Best wishes,

Anthony D. Feig (Central Michigan University) and Alison Stokes (University of Plymouth)

Anthony D. Feig
Assistant Professor of Geology & Science Education
Department of Geology
Central Michigan University
Mt. Pleasant MI 48859
989.774.1249