Yes...you are correct.  Was early in "celebrating" unfortunately.

What I've done as my "Plan B" for my online discussion thread was to
select a resource from
http://earthguide.ucsd.edu/eoc/teachers/t_tectonics/t_tectonics.html
I developed an "exploration and topical" activity for my intro folks
(in this case, mapping ocean basins and having them relate it to
"surface expression related to plate tectonic forces."

Wendi

--
Wendi J. W. Williams, Ph.D.
Science / Research Instructor