Thanks to Teagan Tomlin, I have now found that neato-peachykeeno site
again (yes, I am giddy about this LOL  ).

Thought others would be interested in the following Teagan shared:

"I think this is the site you are looking for:
http://geoinformatics.sdsc.edu/doe/index.html

On the page it explains why the old site doesn't work:
Note to our users: Recently our main server has had a major system
failure. Currently, we are running from a backup site. This has caused
system problems and lack of functionality for two of our most popular
and useful tools, QUEST and GEOID. We apologize for this and
unfortunately do not expect these tools to be available any longer.

Hope this helps.

Teagan TOmlin  "

It sure is great to have access to the other geo-education folks
through this listserv.

Cheers,

Wendi

--