From: "Sheree Price (DELEG)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 11:49:18 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Equity  Conference

FYI:  Anyone that has not registered for the conference should contact their institution's representative immediately.  All hotel reservations and payment for lodging are the responsibility of each individual attending the conference.

Dear Equity Delegates,

I hope all is well.

Registration for the conference is moving along nicely, we have over 200 participants registered.  The deadline for registration is March 15th, with some room for late registration.  However, the room rate at the hotel is only available until March 16th.  The group room rate is $109 a night and after the 16th the rate will be $189 a night, therefore if you or members from your institution plan to stay at the hotel you will want to make sure you capitalize on the great rate Cheri was able to negotiate.

  1. I have arranged for each university to have some display space to share information about programs and initiatives at your university.  Each institution will have a 30in X 72in covered table to set up a display.  I will need to know if you plan to use this space so that we can plan accordingly.

We are still waiting to hear from the Governors office to confirm her attendance.  The Oakland University planning committee is considering alternate plans in the event the Governor does not attend.  We have planned to hold a special meeting for KCP representatives to discuss the budget issues facing these programs, more information will follow as plans firm up.

I will send an updated list of registrants on the 13th and again on 16th.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need assistance.

Scott Scott L. Crabill, Ph.D.
Oakland University
Director of Integrative Studies
520 O'Dowd
Rochester, MI 48309
Office: (248) 370-3229
Fax: (248) 370-3261

Sheree Price
Higher Education Consultant
Department of Energy, Labor & Economic Growth
201 N. Washington Square
Victor Office Center, 3rd Floor
Lansing, MI  48913
(517) 335-5846 Office
(517) 373-2759 Fax

Make sure you sign up now to receive information on the 2009 State of Michigan Green Jobs Conference.

--

Tamara N. Stevenson
Doctoral Candidate

Department of Leadership & Counseling