In this specific case, you should file a problem with the ATS Help Desk,
specifying the IP address which is in conflict.  Network Management
can, in the short term, remove that address from the pool of addresses
available for assignment.

In the medium term, ATS would want to run down the presumed rogue
machine.

 -- Ken Josenhans
    Network Management
    Academic Technology Services