On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 12:09:04PM -0500, Cheryl Akers wrote:

> We have polycom viewstation SP128. It was working fine until the camera
> quit broadcasting pictures.  (the local screen just shows blue).   It was
> in the hands of someone who just "might" have changed a setting or 2.
>
> Any ideas what setting might have changed or are we really experiencing a
> camera failure?
>
> If a failure, any ideas about where we might have it fixed?

I'm not a Polycom expert, but a quick Google search shows this as a
likely cause:

  "Q. I see a blue screen.  A. Ask the room with the blue screen to
  change the camera source.  Select the blue camera button and the
  number 1 to reset the camera selection to the primary camera.  A blue
  screen indicates that an alternate camera source (such as a VCR or Doc
  Camera) is selected that is not available or not turned on."

Doug

--

Doug Nelson, Network Architect	 |  [log in to unmask]
Academic Technology Services	 |  Ph: (517) 353-2980