Re: NEW online submission and review system for JGE Outstanding work Julie and Joe – a long time coming and very welcome!

Eric Riggs

On 2/5/09 5:30 PM, "Julie Libarkin" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:

All:

I wanted to announce JGE's new online submission and review system,
now available at:

http://jge.peerx-press.org/cgi-bin/main.plex

Joe Elkins (Co-Editor) has worked tirelessly with the vendors to get
this system up and running. Many thanks, Joe!

Please see JGE's guidelines, adopted August 2008, at:

http://nagt.org/nagt/jge/instructions.html

We will be disseminating this information in a more formal manner, but
I wanted to give the listerv a heads-up!

Take care
Julie

Julie Libarkin
Co-Editor for Production, JGE
Dept. of Geological Sciences & Division of Science and Math Education
Michigan State University
206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824
517-355-8369

Eric M. Riggs, Ph.D.
Co-Director, CRESME
Center for Research and Engagement in Science and
    Mathematics Education
Associate Professor of Geoscience Education and Geology
Departments of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences and Curriculum & Instruction

Purdue University
Felix Haas Hall, Suite 202
250 North University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2066