I believe that I can answer your first question, the second will have to wait for someone more informed. My understanding is that the new accounting system will be used in production for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2010. I thought I heard of limited, non-production testing starting in July of this year, but I may be mistaken on that point.

If anyone is attending the EBSP meetings, could they also ask about unifying the purchasing system? I brought this up with Purchasing last year, but I do not know if it has been officially brought up in one of these meetings.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |