Leaving the Religious Debate alone.

For Entourage, if you mean that when person A sends on behalf of person B the message should read as from person B. I believe that Entourage does add "(Sent by Person A)" to the end of this. Outlook has a similar wording for this situation, but I do not remember it exactly.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |