From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ramon Hernandez
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 3:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] mail.msu.edu spam headers

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 1:56 PM, David McFarlane <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks.  Um, so is procmail something that an ordinary Windows user can use to handle their incoming mail on their own workstation, or is this meant for Unix gurus and server administrators?  The procmail web site does not seem to carry any documentation.

-- dkm

You might be able to mojo something up with cygwin, but it is doubtful. I'm sure there is software on windows that can edit email headers.
--Ray