In this unit, users work with 20% of what Office is about. Nobody uses
outlook. Nobody uses access. They all are big on word and powerpoint,
but still at a basic level on terms of what features are used.

My question would be: what is new in Office 2007 that is worth the
upgrade for a group like mine?

--
Oscar Castaneda
Michigan State University