From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Aldrich, Dak
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 3:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Hotmail problems?

It's another wonderful day, here at MSU.  But at least it's sunny!

I have had 3 users just report to me, and I have verified against my
exchange server, that they have not received any mail from hotmail users
since about 7AM yesterday.  Apparently, they have been expecting things,
that have been sent several times today, and have not received them.  They
haven't hit my exchange server, either.

The originator did not receive any error messages.

My users have their MSU set to forward to their exchange account here.

Is anyone else having similar problems?  It appears to be only hotmail
having issues... For now...

-dak

* dak aldrich
* network admin