Dak,

Your problem yesterday was unrelated to what everyone else saw this
morning.  As I recall, the report was that DHCP assigned a 192.168.x.x
IP address.  I can assure you that our campus DHCP service doesn't do
such an assignment.  I have yet to see a 192.168.x.x IP assignment that
didn't come from a local source, most often a wireless router that is
incorrectly connected into the building network.  Those are generally
pretty easy to track down, if we can get details on the DHCP server
which is assigning the IPs.

Doug

--

Doug Nelson, Network Manager	 |  [log in to unmask]
Academic Technology Services	 |  Ph: (517) 353-2980