This is what I was afraid of. Putting out a major update, like the interface to set forwarding, without any time for testing of this feature is a recipe for bad things to happen. While it may work out great, my fear is that the system will have some form of show-stopping flaw that will cause major headaches. Perhaps an official reply on the implementation plan will alleviate this concern.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |