From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Wolf
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 9:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Autoforwarding in the new mail system

So this seems to imply that for anyone who is doing forwarding using a filter, his or her forwarding will stop on 12/22. Is that right?

This seems to be where John's question is relevant--How is this consistent with the statement that users can still use the old system at old.mail.msu.edu?  It sounds as though if they log on there, they will still see their old filters, but those filters will no longer be functioning. Is that also right?