Re: [MSUNAG] Large Scale Printer We have purchased a HP Z3100 (44in), this will be used for various art and printer needs within the college.  We have also used both the calibration software from HP as well as Datacolor (Spyder3).

So far – we have not had any issues with the printer.  We have just run some tests at this time from the adobe suite both sheets and roll - I did have one issue with Illustrator, however, I am guessing that this is an operator error on my part.

Jeanne