Leo:

By all means, I appreciated your post.  Your post is not the one I'm referring to.  It was the original post that caused this hubbub that I am referring to.  I appreciate your input and clearing up questions caused by the incomplete thought that was originally posted.  I apologize, my comments were not geared toward you.  You didn't start this topic or discussion.  You were just clearing up a few things for us.

Thanks!

-dak

On 12/16/08 11:12 AM, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Quoting "Aldrich, Dak" <[log in to unmask]>:

> I can understand the need to discuss how some of these issues affect
> us, as professionals, however, I don't see this issue as having been

It is solely due to that need for proper understanding of how the trial period
language works for the NAG members that caused me to post at all.

Preferring the list be confined to the proper topics is the reason
I'm not elaborating any more than I have.

--
Leo Sell, Academic Technology Help Desk

Let's eschew obfuscation!

* dak aldrich