http://www.polycom.com/usa/en/products/telepresence_video/video_conference_systems/personal_systems/pvx.html

This is a software package that uses any built-in webcam in the system the professor has and can connect to polycom systems on campus. This, in association with ATS Media for a classroom on campus should fit the bill.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |