From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Brian Martinez
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 3:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Unsolicited Digilink Email

Steve Bogdanski wrote:
> Just wondering if others got an email advertisement from Digilink.  If
so I think I am going to send a complaint to [log in to unmask] if so.  This
is the third time they have sent me something like this, even after I
contacted them and told them it was poor etiquette.

Steve,

Just a heads-up... Historically, abuse@<insert-domain-here.tld> is for
reports of abuse from within that particular domain. So unless the spam
is originating within our network, I think you'll probably but venturing

down a useless path. I'd try doing some IP mapping and then a WHOIS on
their domain and probably an ARIN WHOIS lookup and report to higher up,
their Hosting Company/ISP.

./brm