We run virtualcenter on a Poweredge 750, along with several other applications. I would say this contradicts a little what Sergio is saying. You still use the VI client, but you have a single view of all the ESX nodes. If you are not moving to more than a single node, then I would say that it is overkill.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |