From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Olson, III Dean
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 3:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Video Conferencing Solutions

Hello All,

I have a professor here in my department that will be flying back and forth from Washington DC to teach a class next fall.  As you’re all aware that can get expensive.  I have been tasked with finding a video conferencing solution to reduce the number of trips he has to make.  I am aware of Polycom but they are a little expensive.

Does anyone have any experiences with other solutions or could give a recommendation?  Thanks.

Dean

Dean Olson

Systems Administrator

Department Of Economics