When you say "grayed-out", I would take this to mean that the Filters button
in old.mail.msu.edu will be inactive, correct? This would seem to mean that
users who want to recreate their filters under the new mail system will have
to do it from memory, because they will not be able to look at their old
filters. This could be a huge annoyance for some people.