Chris Wolf wrote:
> So this seems to imply that for anyone who is doing forwarding using a
> filter, his or her forwarding will stop on 12/22. Is that right?

That is correct. We ask that you please go in and change to the
traditional forward which is described in this documenet:
http://techbase.msu.edu/article.asp?id=959&service=techbase#s36379
> This seems to be where John's question is relevant--How is this
> consistent with the statement that users can still use the old system
> at old.mail.msu.edu?  It sounds as though if they log on there, they
> will still see their old filters, but those filters will no longer be
> functioning. Is that also right?
These features will be *grayed-out* on what will become
http://old.mail.msu.edu/ They will no longer be functioning. However,
they still still be accessible should problems need to be filed
regarding them.

./brm