On Monday 01 December 2008 10:01:30 STeve Andre' wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am looking for a "type 1" ethernet card for a cardbus
> slot.  I have the neat Xircom "type 3" fat ethernet card,
> but I need the thin older type, for about a month.  I'm
> sure they're only 10mbit; thats OK.
>
> Does anyone have one--and more importantly, do you
> still have the dongle that it uses? ;-)
>
> Thanks!
>
> --STeve Andre'

Thank you all for your offers!  I'm typing this via a Xircom
100Mb cardbus card which has a dongle type I've never
seen before--its about as good a design as possible, given
the lack of space for a connector.  So I am merrily shoveling
data at 10MB/sec, vastly better than my wireless link.

I love this list.  I really appreciate the offers.

--STeve Andre'