From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Jae Walker
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 9:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Dead building switch port?

Whom does one contact when connectivity is lost in a single office?  I'm in
Anthony (2100), and *one* office has a dead network port.  Our IT department

says that at least one other office on the same floor has the same problem,
suggesting a dead port on the (new!) building router/switch.

I'm reluctant to call the Help desk, given past experience... but have been
out of the IT loop long enough that I'm not sure whom TO call.

Thanks, folks!

Jae Walker (you can take the gal out of network admin, but you can't take
the network admin out of the gal)