From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Peter J Murray
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 4:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Unsolicited Digilink Email

It's probably Tom T. from the old Computer Warehouse.  And what's
worse?  One digilink email a month, or 20 discussing receiving them?

And, I know that having an open directory is, in an ideal world, a good
thing, but it would be nice if we would throttle and limit harvesting
somehow.

database 3695 (20081216) __________

http://www.eset.com