I received it as well, but have ~never~ given them my MSU email address...

-----Original Message-----
From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Oscar Castaneda
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 3:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Unsolicited Digilink Email

I received it, but for me is not a big deal. I just clicked delete.

Steve Bogdanski wrote:
> Just wondering if others got an email advertisement from Digilink.  If so
I think I am going to send a complaint to [log in to unmask] if so.  This is the
third time they have sent me something like this, even after I contacted
them and told them it was poor etiquette.

--
Oscar Castaneda

database 3693 (20081215) __________

http://www.eset.com