Even the messages from ATS about the progress of the new mail system are marked that way.    Even those that apparently score 0 out of 5 on their spam scale  get that treatment.   For today I was planning to just enjoy the irony, and in a day or so call it to their attention if they didn't get around to noticing it themselves.

John Gorentz
W.K. Kellogg Biological Station