OK, what's going on?  First a post from Victor Lounds, and then one
from Lee Duynslager labelled as "possible spam" (see copied header
below), and I suspect this is just the beginning.  Did we change
something to the campus spam filter to create a bunch of false
positves, or do we just have a rash of users coincidentaly sending
messages that look like spam?

Thanks,
-- dkm