-----Original Message-----
From: GEOEDUCATION RESEARCH INTEREST GROUP
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephen Reynolds
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 10:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Wyoming: List of MS or PhD programs in Geoscience
Education/Geocognition

Julie:

Yes, this distinction will be important for Arizona State too, since we can
have students do a science-education research PhD in our own school or in an
interdisciplinary program that is partly owned by the College of Education
and partly owned by the Science and Math Schools.  We do think these people
will have slightly different career tracks.

Steve