Tim and all:

Tim's email raises a good question about the list of graduate programs
in geoeducation and geocognition. Should this list include Phd/EdD
programs in Education, such as Wyoming's, where there might be
opportunity to focus on the geosciences and collaborate with
geologists? I know of a couple dozen such programs -  I'm thinking we
should have two lists: one where graduate programs/advisors would be
either housed in geoscience programs or  joint between geoscience and
education/psychology; and a second where graduate programs/advisors
would be primarily in colleges of education. These represent two
different career trajectories, I think...What would be most helpful to
the community, and particularly to our prospective graduate students?

This is a great opportunity to discuss!

Also, Tim: Do you have a dual track at Wyoming where students can earn
a degree in Ed or in Geology/Geophysics?

Happy Holidays,

Julie