Happy Thanksgiving

________________________________

From: Titus Farms [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Mon 24/11/2008 15:13
Subject: Thanksgiving Market

The Meridian Township Farmers Market will be open this Wednesday, November 26 for the annual Thanksgiving Market. The market goes from 10-2:00, but most farmers are there by 8 or 9am.
   Not only will we be there, but as of a week ago a lot of other farmers have committed including: Wilber Hochstetler, Stone Cloud Gardens, Owosso Organics, Wildflower Eco-Farm, Cinzori Organics, Czech Bakery, Great Gardens, Fairview Farms, Seif Foods, ZeTune Oil and more. This list is subject to change (since some people may not show up if there's bad weather). But, we'll definitely be there, and we'll have: Beets, Radishes, Carrots, Popcorn, Potatoes, Garlic, Leeks and Rose's famous Raspberry Jam and Peanut Brittle. (Usually we have salad greens, but it's been so cold lately we're behind schedule.)

It looks to be a pretty nice day to come and get some Thanksgiving goodies-  hope to see you there!

Happy Thanksgiving!
  Paul, Rose and Rebecca Titus

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html