Michigan Organic ListServe,

I'm sorry if some of you couldn't view the link. I'm going to give it another shot.

Thanks,

Danielle

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 9:21 AM, JONATHAN SOLIS <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Can you resend the video I did not get the link?

Solis,

--- On Tue, 11/18/08, Danielle Craft <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From: Danielle Craft <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: flip video
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 9:13 AM

Hello Michigan Organic Farm ListServe members,

Here is a short video from the Rotational Grazing of Hogs and Plum Curculio (PC) Control workshop. In this video you will get to see some young hogs.

Have a great day,

Danielle Craft

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html