Representation via voting, attending meetings, reading minutes, and
gathering for informational would be ideal to keep all of the APA
members abreast of changes and upcoming requests.  It is hard to just
accept whatever changes occur when they occur and more dues to cover
more.... What... expenses?

Somebody in the upper echelon of our union knows exactly what the raise
breaks down into down to the penny; I was told when hired that filling
out the union card meant I am an active due paying member that can vote,
if I didn't fill out the card - dues were still coming out because the
APA is where my job belongs.

I shouldn't have to feel forced to be grateful we have union
representation, and I shouldn't have to be reminded all the MEA does for
me as a member.  Does anyone else feel that this is the message around
here.  "just be glad you even have a union looking out for your well
being..."

           Timoteo "Timo" Vasquez - AIS

     Departmental Systems and Services

[log in to unmask] - 353.4420 Ext.249