From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Troy D Murray
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 11:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] LogMeIn

We are testing the remote control service LogMeIn Rescue for working
with our clients on and off campus.  I was wondering if anyone on campus
has used it, their experience and if there was any discounted pricing?

Thanks,

--

Troy Murray

Systems/Database Administrator

Michigan State University

Biomedical Research Informatics Core (BRIC)

100 Conrad Hall

East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-432-4248

Fax: 517-353-9420