From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Al Puzzuoli
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 5:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Installing SSL Certs on a NetGear SSl 312?

I'm trying to install a cert obtained from ipsCA on my 312; However, I'm
a bit confused.  The device will only allow a single cert to be enabled.
Do I have to combine  all the certs, root, intermediate, and then my own
into one file?  If I do need to combine them, what order should they be
in? Do I even need the root CA, or will just the intermediate suffice?

Thanks in advance for any guidance from anyone who has done this.

Al Puzzuoli
Information Technologist
Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities  517-884-1915  120 Bessey
Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033 http://www.rcpd.msu.edu