As Leo had emailed earlier, [log in to unmask] is no longer
active.  Here is the response I got from [log in to unmask] regarding an
electronic APA discussion forum:

==================
Esther:

Thank you for contacting me regarding this concern.

At this time, the APA Business ListServ is not a thread that can be
posted to by members.  This issue was most recently brought to the
Executive Board during the July meeting and the eBoard elected to take
no action.
Furthermore, there is not currently an open ListServ for APA members to
post.  However, please know that this question is at the attention of
the APA eBoard and we have been working to identify the most effective
way to address and handle this request.  If a new ListServ or open forum
blog is published for APA members, the membership will be notified.

I thank you again for taking the time to respond.  Please know that I
will pass along your comments and concerns to the entire eBoard.  Please
let me know if you have any further comments, questions, or concerns at
this time.

/Maury

Maurice Koffman
MSU APA President/Chairperson
1480 Kendale Blvd., Suite 300
East Lansing, MI 48823
517.353.4898

Maybe an APA forum could be created on forums.msu.edu???  And move this
discussion off of the NAG.