On Oct 3, 2008, at 1:55 PM, Maurice Koffman wrote:

Troy:
Thank you for taking the time to contact me with your comments and thoughts. Please know that I will pass along your comments to the entire eBoard.  Finally, please feel free to attend any of the information session if you are available.
Sincerely,
/Maury
Maurice Koffman
MSU APA President/Chairperson