I consol myself with the fact that union dues are tax deductable…

From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Troy D Murray
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 1:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] APA raise

I hate the fact that I'm force to pay dues and don't have the option to do this, it feels like extortion to me.

-t

On Oct 3, 2008, at 1:40 PM, Matt Stehouwer wrote:

I know that this is a IT list but most of you are APA members and I just got my special edition of the APA newsletter and could not believe what I was reading. They want to increase our dues $72 per year. I have already sent a email to our chairperson protesting the increase. (Maurice Koffman,[log in to unmask])

Matt Stehouwer

Technology Manager

College of Natural Science Deans Office

Michigan State University

115 Natural Science Blg.

East Lansing, MI 48824

517 355-9003 | Email: [log in to unmask]

--

Troy Murray

Systems/Database Administrator

Michigan State University

Biomedical Research Informatics Core (BRIC)

100 Conrad Hall

East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-432-4248

Fax: 517-353-9420