From: MSU Network Administrators Group [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jon Galbreath [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 4:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] APA raise

I'm guessing that this information is contained in the union contracts, which are all available through the HR website.  Opening a PDF and doing a search for 'dues' would probably give you the information you need instead of just demanding the information be put in front of you.

Jon Galbreath
MCSE/Security+
Systems Administrator
International Studies and Programs