I am contemplating purchasing the Virtual VPN Service and was looking to get some feedback from some of you who currently utilize this service. http://network.msu.edu/public/ssl-vpn-pay.html

We have some users who try to use our current vpn (Netgear SSL 312 VPN) as an FTP server and it does not really hold up very well.

Granted I know that the Netgear is only rated for 64bit per sec so anything is going to be an upgrade.

If you are using this service now, could you let me know what sort of specs your are getting.. or just an idea of how long it takes to download a 100 mb file or any other example you can throw at me.

I appreciate any info you can give me, so I can sell it to management.

Thanks

Blake