The university has a deal with Epson, and we have two Epson portable
projectors.  They extend the warranty to 3 years, and they seem
durable.  The rep (at least when I dealt with him) was very knowledgable
about the product line.

Here's the information, don't know if he's still the rep.

Epson America has a special program with MSU Stores for pricing and 3
year warranty on Epson projectors and accessories.  Please contact Linda
Gardner at MSU Stores at 517/355-1700 x196.  Please contact me if you
need additional assistance.

Richard Baringhaus
Commercial Account Manager
Epson America
800.338.2349 ext. 7121 (voicemail)
248.684.5197 (office)
248.245.7600 (portable)
248.684.6908 (fax)

Experienced professionals who service and sell multimedia projectors
choose Epson 5:1 as the most reliable.