Are you interested in a specific area, IT policies on developing
applications, security of the network, desktop deployment?

-t

On Oct 14, 2008, at 4:14 PM, Michael Surato wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As part of a larger process, I have been tasked with getting an idea
> what other units on campus have for internal IT policies. If your
> unit has some formal IT policies, could you please contact me?
>
> Additionally, if there are any policies that have been attempted,
> but not successful it may also help with the project I am working on.
>
> Thank you very much for any assistance that anyone can provide!
> --

> |            Michael Surato                 |
> |      College of Arts and Letters          |
> |      Michigan State University            |
> |            320 Linton Hall                |
> |        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
> | Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |

Troy Murray
Systems/Database Administrator
Michigan State University
Biomedical Research Informatics Core (BRIC)
100 Conrad Hall
East Lansing, MI 48824
Phone: 517-432-4248
Fax: 517-353-9420