Dear NAG/APA members.

I have set up a message forum at http://4msu.com/apa for further
discussion of the APA matters.  This is an obvious hot button issue with
much more to be discussed and brought to light, but I'm not sure our
collective in boxes can handle it on here.  I'm providing this forum as
an unmoderated, uncensored forum for discussion of the MSUAPA.  I will
not delete posts unless they are outright harassment of other users, and
for other violations of common sense rules.  Please feel free to email
me off list with any concerns, comments, or questions regarding the board.

Again, that URL is
http://4msu.com/apa

Thank you